The African-European Development Agency (ADEVA) is a Sweden registered non-profit organization which works on improving the quality of life of youth and promotes their integration and active participation in all spheres of European society. Enhancing civic participation and empowering immigrants and refugees in Europe is one of the key strategic roles of ADEVA. Our organization engages in activities that promote cultural education for both immigrants and refugees.
Moreover,our aim lies in contributing to Africa’s sustainable, social and economic development through harnessing the huge potential will of both African-Europeans and African Diaspora.ADEVA realizes the importance of African Diaspora in creating a positive socio-economic change in Africa. We believe that building bridges between Africa and Europe shall help stimulate economic activities along with enhancing the exchange of knowledge and culture.
The African-European Development Agency works closely in:
- Enhancing civic participation and empowering immigrants and refugees in Europe;
- Empowering youth through projects on training courses, conferences and seminars;
- Striving to dispel negative stereotypes and promoting positive image of migrants through various educational seminars, workshops and conferences ;
- Helping African Europeans to be involved and be part of their local communities;
- Empowering African Europeans through cultural awareness, health, education and employment;
- Addressing discrimination issues;
- Building the capacity and alleviate poverty in disadvantaged and marginalized communities in Europe and Africa.
- Facilitating access to community development in terms of making use of available resources and creating employment opportunities;
- Creating greater awareness of Africa’s development issues;
- Forging stronger connections with local development organizations in Africa;
- Increasing collaboration with other African Diaspora in development and mainstreaming for International Development organizations;
- Networking with other organizations and institutions for mutual benefit in Africa and Europe;
Box 1086, 164 25 Kista. Stockholm, Sweden – E-mail: email@example.com – Tel: +46735694871 – www.adeva.eu