The Project Summary
This project focuses on Youth immigrants Values for Inclusive Participation and Social Responsibility and social inclusion of young immigrants people that are facing difficult challenges in their residence countries. It will involve 26 young immigrants people with few opportunities from Sweden, Portugal, Belgium, Finland, Cyprus and Ireland and it will be achieved in Stockholm using non formal education as base methodologies that ill be implemented.
The aim of this youth exchange:
– To improve the knowledge and skills on youth values, youth responsibility, youth participation, youth cooperation, youth development and youth integration in their residents countries an among young people with few opportunities.
The objectives of this youth exchange:
– To increase participants’ motivation and awareness about values underpinning non-formal educational, social youth responsibility and youth participation.
– To familiarize and participate in the daily life of other cultures from the partners organizations from partners countries.
– To develop essential skills to work with multicultural and intercultural youth groups (e.g. leadership, team work, group dynamics, communication, programme design, evaluation and follow-up) assuring quality criteria in all aspects of youth participation and cooperation.
– To increase the involvement of local communities in the development in order to enhance the impact of social inclusion and responsibility of young people with few opportunities in our communities.
– To give opportunity for young people with few opportunities to learn more about other locals habits and customs from the partners countries.
– To increase the availability among young people to work in the social inclusion, within local communities.
– To increase the participant’s motivation to introduce into intercultural learning, structure dialogue and the engagement of youth people in participation in decision making structures.
– To discuss and develop the quality criteria for youth and their contribution to youth organization’s needs, realities and it’s impacts on own communities.
This youth project activity will have 3 stages (preparation, implementation and evaluation/dissemination) and will be divided into 5 fundamental axes:
1- Contribution of youth immigrants to the values for inclusive participation, social cohesion, social inclusion and social responsibility within local communities.
2- Competences of young immigrants on multicultural and intercultural learning (e.g. leadership, team work, group dynamics, communication, programme design, evaluation and follow-up) assuring quality criteria in all aspects of youth participation and cooperation.
3- Reflection on young immigrants with few opportunity in promoting cultural diversity and encouraging the active participation and involvement in development of their own communities.
4- Self-motivation on intercultural learning, structure dialogue and the engagement of youth immigrants in participation in decision making structures.
5- Understanding of social, cultural and economical difference between the partners countries.
Expected impact, is:
– To support initiatives of young people and their organisations with regard to human values and inclusive participation, as well intercultural dialogue, including social inclusion dimension.
– To promote the presence and the role of young immigrants people as positive actors of change in capacity-building processes and youth inclusion.
– To develop the impact and the expertise in the youth sector through non-formal education activities with young immigrants people.
The results we aim in this project, are focused on:
– Social transformation and the strengthening of the autonomy and the participation of partner organizations, which in some ways is very needy and without access to social goods.
– Participation of young people and seek track your development and seeking knowledge, reflecting about himself, about their social participation and on their rights, especially in projects that have as citizenship.
– Collaboration and participation in this project bringing gains for all young participants, both by use of language, and the importance they attach to the activities and content of this initiative and needs of the community.
– Creation of the social project as part of the process of social development, contributing to the reversal of the inequality, the achievement of equitable relationships, it takes knowledge to young participants and includes in its activities so that everyone wins.
The potential in a long term benefits, is to:
– Increase values of respect and responsibility for community development among immigrants youth community based in partners countries.
– Improve life condition of the young immigrants and promote their autonomy and role within the community where the houses are included.
– Create support network for young people with fewer opportunities in order to achieve reasonable good living conditions.
erasmus+ KA1 Youth mobility
Project Title: Youth Immigrants Values for Inclusive Participation and Social Responsibility
Swedish National Agency via EU Erasmus+ Program