The Project Summary
This project arises, and in which economic and social inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities are concerned, to function as a potential source of support for all the people who attend the night, in its various aspects, intending to become an ally of those who, exploring spaces of nightlife, claim that the night be as positive as possible and that the most difficult situations (particularly associated with excessive consumption of licit and illicit substances and the problematic behaviors that him there) are reduced to a minimum.
This youth exchange project will involve 60 young people with few opportunities from Puntland Community from Finland, African-European Development Agency from Sweden and “Simborelíquia” from Portugal and it will be achieved in Helsinki using non formal education as base methodologies that ill be implemented.
The aim of this youth exchange – To improve the knowledge and skills on youth cooperation, youth development and youth integration in their residents countries an among young people with few opportunities.
The objectives of this youth exchange:
– To serve as youth ambassador of understanding of social, cultural and economical difference between the partners countries.
– To develop essential skills to work with multicultural and intercultural youth groups (e.g. leadership, team work, group dynamics, communication, programme design, evaluation and follow-up) assuring quality criteria in all aspects of youth participation and cooperation.
– To create and foster a spirit of understanding among the young people with few opportunities from Portugal, Sweden and Finland.
– To increase the involvement of local communities in the development in order to enhance the impact of social inclusion of young people with few opportunities in our communities.
– To increase the availability among young people to work in the social inclusion, within local communities.
– To increase the participant’s motivation to introduce into intercultural learning, structure dialogue and the engagement of youth people in participation in decision making structures.
– To discuss and develop the quality criteria for youth and their contribution to youth organization’s needs, realities and it’s impacts on own communities.
This youth project activity will have 3 stages (preparation, implementation and evaluation/dissemination) and will be divided into 5 fundamental axes:
1- Competences of young people on multicultural and intercultural learning (e.g. leadership, team work, group dynamics, communication, programme design, evaluation and follow-up) assuring quality criteria in all aspects of youth participation and cooperation.
2- Reflection on young people with few opportunity in promoting cultural diversity and encouraging the active participation and involvement in development of their own communities.
3- Contribution to the social cohesion, social inclusion, within local communities.
4- Self-motivation on intercultural learning, structure dialogue and the engagement of youth people in participation in decision making structures.
5- Understanding of social, cultural and economical difference between the partners countries (Finland, Sweden and Portugal).
Expected impact, is:
– To support initiatives of young people and their organisations with regard to conflict prevention and management, as well intercultural dialogue, including social inclusion dimension.
– To promote the presence and the role of young people as positive actors of change in capacity-building processes and youth inclusion.
– To develop the impact and the expertise in the youth sector through non-formal education activities with young people.
The results we aim in this project, are focused on:
– Social transformation and the strengthening of the autonomy and the participation of partner organizations, which in some ways is very needy and without access to social goods.
– Participation of young people and seek track your development and seeking knowledge, reflecting about himself, about their social participation and on their rights, especially in projects that have as citizenship.
– Creation of the social project as part of the process of social development, contributing to the reversal of the inequality, the achievement of equitable relationships, it takes knowledge to young participants and includes in its activities so that everyone wins.
The potential in a long term benefits, is to:
– Improve their life condition of the young participants with fewer opportunities and to promote their autonomy and role within the community where the houses are included.
– Create support network for young people with fewer opportunities in order to achieve reasonable minimum living conditions and their possible application in practical life.
– Encompass planned activities for the development of young people with fewer opportunities, in order to live better in their social environment.
Learning Mobility of Individuals - Youth mobility
Puntland Community RY
Project Title: Youth for Better Understanding and Participation
Finnish National Agency via EU Erasmus+ Program
©2020 African-European Development Agency EU PIC # 942384780 . EU OID # E10039006 . EuropeAid ID # SE-2020-CZK-2406259037